Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Do Borrowers ask if you
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 6/9/21 2:56pm Msg #632641
Agree! I believe we need to think beyond ourselves when making these types of decisions because of the nature of our work.

I can't count how many times over the years (even well before Covid) I've been in someone's home where it was mentioned that there was someone living there who was immunocompromised. This has included innumerable people undergoing cancer treatment, many elderly and frail, and at least one I know of with a young man living with his parents who'd had an organ transplant and was on anti-rejection drugs.

These people's lives can be at risk from exposure to stuff that most of us would never even notice. I'd be mortified if I ever had any part, however unintentional, in contributing to someone becoming ill or dying...

Just my 2 cents...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Do Borrowers ask if you've been vaccinated ? New norm? - pdl/cali on 5/30/21 4:52pm
 Re: Do Borrowers ask if you -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/30/21 6:38pm
 Re: Do Borrowers ask if you - Ken/NoCal on 6/1/21 8:21pm
 Re: Do Borrowers ask if you - Luckydog on 6/1/21 8:26pm
 Re: Do Borrowers ask if you - Sue on 6/3/21 4:22pm
 Re: Do Borrowers ask if you - Sue on 6/3/21 4:22pm
 Re: Do Borrowers ask if you -  JanetK_CA on 6/9/21 2:56pm
 Re: Vaccine - Sue on 6/10/21 11:17am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.