Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Eagle BPO Services
Posted by Marie DESNEED TRANS SERVICE LLC of WY on 6/17/21 11:15am Msg #632807
Received an Work Order scheduled for 06/18/2021 at 3:00PM this Team are not communicating with Notary as usually... I have had contact the signer to confirm appointment for tomorrow and signer seems to be edging.... Yesterday, received a texting about Collect due to closing to check made to WFG Lender Services.
They never send me a Work Order confirmation but has had provide address and time to be confirmed with signer(s).
Now, It seems that I never able to log in on the page they insisted me to log in to updated profile and so on.
It has puzzled how these Notary Signing Agents are operating by disregarding and consideration to a Notary Public Signing Agent.
I can not know where are these people to confirm the particulars of this Order.
Credibility and accountability seems to be required only from a Notary Public. These Lenders are not in compliance with State Rules and Regulation.
Here is comes this Eagle BPO Services under some umbrella to make believe they are a big shot! Oh! well...
Live and learning the faces of adversities trying to disregarding a Notary Public Signing Agent
Be aware of the Eagle BPO Services
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Eagle BPO Services - Marie DESNEED TRANS SERVICE LLC on 6/17/21 11:15am
 Re: Eagle BPO Services -  Yoli/CA on 6/17/21 12:48pm
 This company is based in Singapore n/m -  CPNS2006 on 7/17/21 7:15am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.