Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: suggestions on getting more business??
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/3/21 10:25am Msg #634020
July was the worst month for me since Jan. 2020. The FL market is twisting...tons of people buying as soon as something hits the market, but cash closings are being done online, no need for us. We have 0 inventory for the struggling 1st time home buyers needing a loan, and nothing affordable presently. Refi's are done for the most part, so in limbo over here. It was a fantastic ride last year, now we are in recovery mode...I hope it's not for long.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 suggestions on getting more business?? - Vicki Neider on 8/2/21 1:15pm
 July was incredibly slow for me. So far the phone is -  MW/VA on 8/2/21 2:08pm
 Re: July was incredibly slow for me. So far the phone is -  Ilene C. Seidel on 8/3/21 6:57am
 Absolutely--have to be prepared for feast/famine. ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 8/3/21 8:36am
 Re: suggestions on getting more business?? - Luckydog on 8/3/21 10:25am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.