Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

CA SOS Notary Commission Renewal Processing
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 8/4/21 5:39pm Msg #634048
My current commission expires on September 1, 2021. Supposedly the SOS sends out renewals 30 days in advance of the expiration date.

But not in my case. I called this morning to check on it. They will mail my renewal package today and because they use bulk mail, I will probably receive it in 4-5 days, say, Monday.

I do still have some wiggle room to file my oath and bond and order my new stamps by September 1, but I always get nervous when I renew since, in the last two renewals, my fingerprints were lost. The angst this caused me is simply horrendous.

I guess they are still working hard to get caught up after COVID-19 shutdown and skeleton staff.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 CA SOS Notary Commission Renewal Processing -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/4/21 5:39pm
 Just a little trivia -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/5/21 1:38pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.