Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Signers' copy of docs on paper only ...
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 9/11/21 3:16pm Msg #635061
I've always only given signers their copy of docs on paper only. That's how all my partners have instructed. The exception being when instructions state to not print signers' copy as TC will provide. In fact, TC will usually specifically state that notary is not allowed to provide copy on disc, thumb drive or email to signers.

Yesterday, I met with borrowers (repeat customers) and Mrs. says to me, "I'm so glad you provide paper copies. I like to be able to see things in front of me without going through the hassle of plug in, install, etc. Most other notaries give us a CD." Really?? I explained to her that <<usually>> we are specifically instructed to not do so and to provide ONLY paper copies. Hmm she says.

What do you do??
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signers' copy of docs on paper only ... -  Yoli/CA on 9/11/21 3:16pm
 Re: Signers - pdl/cali on 9/11/21 3:19pm
 Me too. Although, I do have one particular TC that will - Alz on 9/12/21 1:01pm
 I always leave a paper copy unless title provides a copy. n/m - Colonel/IA on 9/11/21 4:37pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.