Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Thank you to unvaccinated notary
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 9/25/21 1:51pm Msg #635371
TC called me yesterday for a same-day signing. They often send out blast-text offers. It was for a location I don't like going 'cause of tight winding roads through the mountains. I didn't respond to blasts for this reason and offered pay was not worth it to me.

Well, then they called for my availability. Gave them my quote. Supervisor approved it in less than 5 minutes. I immediately get package. 215 pages. I call for increase. No problem.

Get to signing and borrowers had set up table and chair (yes, 1 chair) in garage and they were masked. They informed me that this signing was scheduled on Monday to happen on Friday. First scheduled notary informed them she is not vaccinated and they let her know that C-19 infections are on the rise in their county and therefore could not use her services; then, turned around the advised TC of same. So, thank you to original NSA! Smile

BTW, other than the professional fee I was able to negotiate, signing location afforded me a view of nature. Since we were signing outside, we saw a parade of 5/6 very young deer going across the front lawn. Smile
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Thank you to unvaccinated notary -  Yoli/CA on 9/25/21 1:51pm
 Assume the 1 chair was for you :) n/m - Lee/AR on 9/25/21 2:01pm
 Re: Assume the 1 chair was for you :) -  Yoli/CA on 9/25/21 2:19pm
 Re: Assume the 1 chair was for you :) - SteveS/CA on 9/26/21 11:31am
 Re: Assume the 1 chair was for you :) - Luckydog on 9/26/21 1:53pm
 Re: Assume the 1 chair was for you :) -  Yoli/CA on 9/26/21 3:37pm
 Re: Assume the 1 chair was for you :) - Luckydog on 9/26/21 4:44pm
 Re: Assume the 1 chair was for you :) -  Doris_CO on 9/26/21 7:40pm
 Re: Assume the 1 chair was for you :) -  Sue on 10/14/21 11:15am
 Re: Thank you to unvaccinated notary - NVLSlady/VA on 9/27/21 4:55pm
 Kudos To The Unvaxed Notary That Told The Truth - PegiT_MN on 9/29/21 8:21am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.