Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Recent surge due to Omicron. I've been safe so far, but
Posted by  MW/VA of VA on 1/15/22 10:11am Msg #637709
have heard of a lot of people who were sick over the holidays. The good news is that the virus seems to be getting weaker, and those who were affected were able to recover fairly quickly.
I've been doing signings mostly inside (with all the necessary precautions). I had one yesterday that was outside, but at the least the temps here were close to 50. It was windy but we were able to accomplish it without too much trouble.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The COVID Numbers Continue To Get Worse . . . Be Safe! - PegiT_MN on 1/14/22 9:35am
 Re: The COVID Numbers Continue To Get Worse . . . Be Safe! -  Amigoaz on 1/14/22 10:57am
 Re: The COVID Numbers Continue To Get Worse . . . Be Safe! -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/14/22 11:15am
 So Glad You Are Staying Safe Cheryl. - PegiT_MN on 1/14/22 1:41pm
 Re: The COVID Numbers Continue To Get Worse . . . Be Safe! - PegiT_MN on 1/14/22 1:36pm
 Re: The COVID Numbers Continue To Get Worse . . . Be Safe! - pdl/cali on 1/14/22 2:19pm
 Re: The COVID Numbers Continue To Get Worse . . . Be Safe! -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/14/22 2:47pm
 Re: The COVID Numbers Continue To Get Worse . . . Be Safe! -  Mike Goodey on 1/19/22 7:51pm
 Recent surge due to Omicron. I've been safe so far, but -  MW/VA on 1/15/22 10:11am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.