Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Loan Pro closings
Posted by Tracy Lawson of TX on 5/2/22 11:59am Msg #639772
mysteriously enough I received several messages this from said company.
---message one
Title just informed us that the signer paid you directly on this file. Please advise ASAP

2nd message: no one is trying "not to pay you" Title had reached out in regards to this one where we were informed that the signer had paid you directly. I just wanted to confirm if they did or not before going back to title. Have you referred back to the pay terms in which you had agreed upon when accepting the signings?

my response:
Yes I did agree to your payment terms before I knew your business was so unethical and unprofessional. As I stated you REMOVED me from the 4th signing in the signing order platform.
It's a good thing I have all of my correspondence from you and the title company at the time I completed, uploaded and sent the documents back to you. My original question to you was WHY?
OH and by the way..before you come to me lying about something, please get the FACTS first! like contacting all of the signers and confirm if there was a payment!

To address the number of days..LET'S DO IT
30-45 PAYOUT????
WHERE IS MY MONEY
1st signing 58days ago completed March 4, 2022
2nd signing 46 days ago completed March 17, 2022
3rd signing 45 days ago completed March 18, 2022

4th signing completed 24 days ago completed April 6, 2022
I spoke with several people in your company the day of the signing to confirm the second witness

A word of advice, regain some respect and integrity for your business and do right by those who are partnering with you.

----
40 mins later I received a echeck for the 1st signing.

This is crazy! A lot of banks do not accept echecks anymore.

BTW: Thanks for all of your advice👍

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Loan Pro closings - Tracy Lawson on 5/2/22 11:59am
 Writing is on the wall! -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/2/22 12:14pm
 I Have No Sympathy For Anyone That Takes Work . . . - PegiT_MN on 5/2/22 2:21pm
 Sooner or later we all are hoodwinked by these sleazy -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/2/22 3:51pm
 Maybe she didn’t realize Loan Pro is also LPC - MariaMO on 5/2/22 8:00pm
 Re: Maybe she didn’t realize Loan Pro is also LPC -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/2/22 9:53pm
 Negrete's n/m - zetetic/IN on 5/3/22 11:53am
 Re: Loan Pro closings - Marilyn L. Cunningham on 5/2/22 9:55pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.