Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Legal Eagle Services, LLC d/b/a On-Point Notary Lebanon NJ
Posted by Victoria L. Rivera of MS on 5/7/22 11:21am Msg #639894
Cautionary Tale with this company:

After more than 25 years in this business, this does not happen often and normally is resolved like civilized people. I have actually only gone after one other company (KMC) way back when like this.

BEWARE of these guys, I was contracted by them December 9, 2021 for a closing (Purchase) on December 10, 2021. I finally received a partial payment today May 7, 2022 (6 months later) after chasing it after giving them 45 days before I started asking them for payment.

First time, it was they sent the check which Patricia Fernandez (owner) gave me the check number etc. She told me on February 18, 2022 that she had researched it and found the still outstanding and not been cashed so she was REISSUING the payment and sending it out in the mail that day. Guess what the check number on the check today is? Yep, you guessed it, the check number she was going to reissue.

The second time it was the same thing and then when I asked where she was sending it, she told me and it was the incorrect address she had sent them to. Now my neighbors know me and none brought any mail to me. The first check (the one I received today) has the correct address.

Another issue they tried to claim that I had not signed their contract, GUESS WHAT !!!! I signed it dated 9 December 2021 and the second was dated 8 March 2022.

These people are Liars and will try by any means to short you or just not pay you. You have been warned.......... I need to go back and look at the paperwork I have and emails to see if I have the title company info to possibly send a letter to them to make them aware of issues with this signing company.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Legal Eagle Services, LLC d/b/a On-Point Notary Lebanon NJ - Victoria L. Rivera on 5/7/22 11:21am
 Re: Legal Eagle Services, LLC d/b/a On-Point Notary Lebanon NJ - Victoria L. Rivera on 5/7/22 11:37am
 Re: Legal Eagle Services, LLC d/b/a On-Point Notary Lebanon NJ -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/7/22 11:59am
 Re: Legal Eagle Services, LLC d/b/a On-Point Notary Lebanon NJ -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/7/22 12:00pm
 Re: Legal Eagle Services, LLC d/b/a On-Point Notary Lebanon NJ - JUDITH CARTER on 8/15/22 12:12pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.