Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: The notary needs to have a laptop or IPAD, which I assume
Posted by grapebed of MO on 6/23/22 12:22pm Msg #641004
Yes, of course. Yoli is correct. The notary needs to have a digital seal.

I am not a good person to ask about fees. When I first got in to the biz ( 7 years ago), I made $100-$125 per assignment. That was OK nothing great. When fees started dropping 5 years ago, I stopped doing signings (with the exception of one Title Co) GNW is much more profitable than the diminshing profitablity of loan signings. With inlfation out of control ( especially food and gas), it makes no monetary sense to do most loan signings. Fees continue to drop. And the competition does not care if they make a profit. It is beyond crazy.

New notaries are paying lots of money on notary education courses to learn how to lose money. Then they complain that they can't afford to purchase a laser printer, etc.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 IPEN Closing - Negrete on 6/23/22 8:19am
 Re: IPEN Closing - VT_Syrup on 6/23/22 9:00am
 Re: IPEN Closing - VT_Syrup on 6/23/22 9:17am
 The notary needs to have a laptop or IPAD, which I assume - grapebed on 6/23/22 11:13am
 Re: The notary needs to have a laptop or IPAD, which I assume - Negrete on 6/23/22 11:45am
 Re: The notary needs to have a laptop or IPAD, which I assume -  Yoli/CA on 6/23/22 11:49am
 Official digital seal / Official stamping device - VT_Syrup on 6/23/22 12:18pm
 Re: The notary needs to have a laptop or IPAD, which I assume - grapebed on 6/23/22 12:22pm
 Re: IPEN Closing -  Ilene C. Seidel on 6/24/22 10:02am
 Re: IPEN Closing - JandB on 6/24/22 4:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.