Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Unlimited Ink Notary
Posted by HarleyGirl of VA on 8/9/22 11:00am Msg #641708
DO NOT ACCEPT closing from this signing service unless you want to wait up to 90 days to be paid! They say they don't get paid from Title anywhere from 30-90 days, this is a complete fabrication because they want to hold onto the Notary's money. I waited up to 50 days and then sent this email to accounting (teamaccounting@unlimitedinknotary.com):
"I demand payment for this closing as soon as possible. I was hired by your company and payment is due to me whether your office received payment from title or not. If I don't receive payment this week I will be posting poor feedback on Unlimited Ink Notary and to every Title and Notary directory I am associated with. I will also be contacting the Title company associated with this file."
Guess what?! I received my check the next day! Accounting said "We just received the check last week for this order. Your check is ready to be released."
Yeah Right! If you're waiting for a check just let them know you'll contact Title!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Unlimited Ink Notary - HarleyGirl on 8/9/22 11:00am
 If you learn to use Signing Central & check the comments -  MW/VA on 8/9/22 11:42am
 Re: Unlimited Ink Notary -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/9/22 11:50am
 Re: Unlimited Ink Notary - Linda_H/FL on 8/9/22 12:36pm
 I hate when they use that excuse... - FeliseSoCal on 8/11/22 4:52pm
 Re: I hate when they use that excuse... -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/11/22 6:45pm
 Re: Unlimited Ink Notary - TrueBrit/CA on 8/20/22 9:55am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.