Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I Read The Entire Article Word For Word . . . .
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 8/10/22 1:02pm Msg #641734
. . . and although it is devastating news for our industry currently . . . there was a little glimmer of hope for 2023. I am holding out hope that business will somehow pick up a bit in the upcoming new year. Although interest rates are up from where they were the past couple of years, with the rise of the prime interest rate, it doesn't make sense for people to be carrying so much credit card debt. It makes sense to me to use the equity in your home and get rid of any extra debt. I am quite sure the lending industry is not ready to go down in flames just yet . . . hoping we see more business real soon . . . I'm tired of dipping into my savings account to pay the monthly bills.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Rocket Mortgage ekes out at $60 million profit vs $1 billion - grapebed on 8/10/22 12:48pm
 I Read The Entire Article Word For Word . . . . - PegiT_MN on 8/10/22 1:02pm
 The only refi's I'm seeing are for cash-out refi's. Biz is -  MW/VA on 8/10/22 2:51pm
 Re: Rocket Mortgage ekes out at $60 million profit vs $1 billion - Signerbill on 8/10/22 1:19pm
 Re: Rocket Mortgage ekes out at $60 million profit vs $1 billion - grapebed on 8/10/22 1:44pm
 Re: Rocket Mortgage ekes out at $60 million profit vs $1 billion -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/10/22 5:15pm
 Re: Rocket Mortgage ekes out at $60 million profit vs $1 billion - Carol Graves on 8/13/22 2:45pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.