Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Update on PegiT_MN - Thank You For Missing Me.
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 11/21/22 6:14pm Msg #643443
I can't believe the year is almost over. Hardest year of my career but I wasn't going to let that stop me from being successful in an industry I have come to know and love over these past twenty plus years. I had to work very hard on my Plans A, B, and C. I was so fortunate that when the refinance business came to a screeching halt, one of my local title companies I have worked with over the past twelve years asked me to be an in-house contract closer for their overflow work. They specialize in new construction and they have kept me very busy this past year. In addition to that, I am in the process of getting my realtor's license and will be working as a Transaction Coordinator for a well established team of realtors. I just finished my 90 hours of classes and will be taking my exams in the next couple of weeks and should have my license before the end of the year. My regular business is still slow, but not nearly as bad as it was earlier in the year. I have noticed that it is starting to pick up again. I am doing a lot of out-of-state purchases and sales, as well as cash-out refi's and home equity lines of credit. Oh . . . and I listed myself on google and I get a ton of general notary work from it. It took about a month for it to really kick off but I highly encourage it. Also, I have been lucky enough to stay clear of the low paying, no paying companies out there, let the other notaries work with them, and I hope with the extra sources of income I will continue to be successful in such a volatile market.

A notary friend called me and said that people were asking about me, so I though I better come check in and let you know I am still alive out here. What a nice feeling to know I have been missed and the kind words meant more to me than you know. I pray that we are all able to navigate through what is going on in our industry and that we will continue to be successful as we put into place all of our backup plans.

Best wishes to all for continued success.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Update on PegiT_MN - Thank You For Missing Me. - PegiT_MN on 11/21/22 6:14pm
 Re: Update on PegiT_MN - Thank You For Missing Me. -  Bee_CA on 11/21/22 6:33pm
 Re: Update on PegiT_MN - Thank You For Missing Me. - Amigoaz on 11/22/22 8:02am
 Thanks for checking in & glad to hear things are going well -  MW/VA on 11/22/22 8:59am
 Re: Update on PegiT_MN - Thank You For Missing Me. - FNP on 11/22/22 10:22am
 Re: Update on PegiT_MN - Thank You For Missing Me. -  Yoli/CA on 11/23/22 12:02pm
 Re: Update on PegiT_MN - Thank You For Missing Me. -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/23/22 6:40pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.