Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Happy Thanksgiving to all; Blessings to each & every one
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 11/23/22 11:54amMsg #643462
Having had a brush with death* this past June, my daughters and I have a lot for which to be thankful. Everyday we're thankful that technology allows us to see each other to talk and say "I love you." This holiday season we can rejoice in getting together, hug, laugh and share meals and memories. God is good.

*I had a Type A Aortic Dissection repair on 6/29th. Totally didn't know anything about it. Total emergency and urgent surgery. Still here. God isn't done with me yet Smile and I'm thankful.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Wishing everyone a Blessed Thanksgiving! ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 11/23/22 8:47am
 To All plus your Families and Friends Happy Thanks Giving! n/m - HeatherR/CA on 11/23/22 10:35am
 Happy Thanksgiving to all; Blessings to each & every one -  Yoli/CA on 11/23/22 11:54am
 Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all; Blessings to each & every one -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/23/22 12:32pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.