Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I agree with Cheryl
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 3/28/23 5:48pm Msg #644936
Welcome back to the forum, NJDiva! I agree, with one exception. This time, I'm not convinced our field is going to come roaring back, as RON becomes a national reality. As has been said here before (and not just by me), once there's a Federal law allowing the use of RON nationally, the big players in that field will likely set up operations in the states with the lowest standards and hire notaries there to serve the entire country.

The tide seems to be strongly flowing against those of us who believe this will be a very bad idea - our personal interests aside. But the notaries who happen to live in those states may have a pretty good deal going IF the economics work out to make it worth their while. I suspect that part will be questionable, but somehow there always seems to be enough folks willing to work for very little. Maybe they'll find states with low cost of living, but who knows.

So yeah, looking for "something to supplement your income", as NJDiva said above, is a very good idea. An even better one might be to find something else to pursue right away... Frown
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 New Agent looking for assignments - Belinda Smith on 3/28/23 10:04am
 Re: New Agent looking for assignments -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/28/23 10:15am
 I agree with Cheryl -  NJDiva on 3/28/23 4:43pm
 Re: I agree with Cheryl -  JanetK_CA on 3/28/23 5:48pm
 I agree. Biz has come to a halt & no signs of picking up -  MW/VA on 3/29/23 9:05am
 I thinking about all the jobs that will be around 4 a while -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/28/23 9:55pm
 Re: New Agent looking for assignments - PaigeTurner on 3/29/23 10:00am
 Upside is getting caught up on lots of other things... ;>) n/m -  JanetK_CA on 3/29/23 5:55pm
 Re: Upside is getting caught up on lots of other things... ;>) n/m - PaigeTurner on 3/30/23 11:39am
 Re: New Agent looking for assignments -  Expeditor on 3/31/23 4:13pm
 Re: New Agent looking for assignments -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/1/23 8:37am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.