Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

So glad I put a pin in it and took a brief pause…
Posted by Alz of CA on 4/7/23 10:36am Msg #645083
With all the various changes in our main business, which are cyclical, i.e., interest rates, lack of inventory, RON, friends and relative of clients entering the business, folks taking issue with accepting our professional fees, folks accepting low fees, etc. Real talk? It was a bit overwhelming and discouraging for a while, causing me to take a timeout, so to speak. We all know about the peaks and valleys of this business, but this time around has proven to be a stinger, if you will. Nevertheless, there are still a plethora of opportunities available for notaries. Seek and ye shall find.

Without getting into a long dissertation, I took some much-needed time away to recalibrate, rethink, revitalize, renew and devise new strategies. Sometimes, thinking outside the box and going back to the beginning can do wonders. Meaning heeding some of the advice generally given to the newbies from other professionals here. Trust me, it works!

Since starting on my new journey, I’ve been able to acquire new clients. More recently, I was contacted by a possible new client, who wants me to notarize 45 signatures in their office next week. I’m feeling extremely blessed. I say, “Thank You”, for the nuggets that are laced throughout this forum.

The moral of the story, “Ole dogs still can learn new tricks”. IMJS.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 So glad I put a pin in it and took a brief pause… - Alz on 4/7/23 10:36am
 Good news. Congrats on finding new opportunities. :-) n/m -  MW/VA on 4/7/23 10:59am
 Congrats, Alz! You deserve all the positive waves. n/m -  Yoli/CA on 4/7/23 11:25am
 Kudos, Alz. -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/7/23 12:08pm
 That's great! :-) n/m - SC/CA on 4/7/23 12:18pm
 Re: So glad I put a pin in it and took a brief pause… -  PenGwen on 4/7/23 12:50pm
 Cheers to you! Great post ;) - FeliseSoCal on 4/7/23 2:42pm
 Kudos to you! -  JanetK_CA on 4/7/23 4:27pm
 Re: Kudos!Timeout works! Ask my kids! And there were many :) n/m - HeatherR/CA on 4/7/23 9:24pm
 Inquiring minds want to know about the strategies used……. - Alz on 4/8/23 11:35am
 Re: Inquiring minds want to know about the strategies used……. - pdl/cali on 4/8/23 9:19pm
 Re: Inquiring minds want to know about the strategies used……. -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/8/23 9:25pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.