Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Hope springs eternal. Signed a real-life cowboy this am
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 5/26/23 2:46pm Msg #645831
This 82 yo still ropes steers and herds cattle for market. He's been doing it all his life. Just lost his wife, so took out a new loan to pay off expenses. Sharp as a tack, he had pictures all over his house from his wrangling activities in Colorado, Montana, Nebraska, Wyoming. He ropes cattle in my canyon too, but of course I had no reason to run into him before. Sweetest ma...he is leaving next week to ride a bicycle on a 50-mile gravel road with his son and grandson. He told me he was the oldest contestant last year and probably will be again in the competition in Kansas this year. He came in third place last year. He still coaches football at the local high school, which he loves!

Yep, age is all in your noggin, he says.

He said he would text message me when he gets to the finish line next week.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Hope springs eternal. Signed a real-life cowboy this am -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/26/23 2:46pm
 Re: Hope springs eternal. Signed a real-life cowboy this am - Amigoaz on 5/28/23 5:37pm
 Re: Hope springs eternal. Signed a real-life cowboy this am -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/29/23 8:37am
 Re: Hope springs eternal. Signed a real-life cowboy this am - Bear900/CA on 5/30/23 12:47am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.