Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Absolutely correct, Alz!
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 5/27/23 2:30pm Msg #645845
Moreover, if there's any question in your mind about those instructions, ask for clarification.

I have found a couple of companies who have been reviewed as slow pay/no pay when, in essence, the issue was simply that the NSA did not invoice or did not follow hiring party's procedure for getting paid. Granted ... there are some bad apples in the bunch. However, there are some hiring parties that have been inappropriately maligned.

For instance, about 5 years ago, I signed up with Mortgage Connect/Inspire Closing based on a recommendation by a fellow NSA whose judgement I respected. I worked with them sporadically for a while and they met my fee. During the C-19 lockdown, I worked with them a lot with VERY good fees. Never had a problem getting paid within a couple of weeks; except for the one time I failed to submit my invoice. Once we figured it out, I was paid within the week. (They've now lowered their fees they're willing to pay so I haven't worked with them since May 2022.)

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Be sure to follow your client’s payment instructions. - Alz on 5/27/23 12:43pm
 Absolutely correct, Alz! -  Yoli/CA on 5/27/23 2:30pm
 Re: Absolutely correct, Alz! - SteveS/CA on 5/27/23 5:51pm
 Re: Be sure to follow your client’s payment instructions. -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/30/23 2:55pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.