Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Notary Pay Validation Email
Posted by Edgar Wise of FL on 1/31/24 4:41pm Msg #647694
I don't know if anyone else has encountered this, but Notary Pay is sending out an email advising the need to validate EINs. The emails have the words "This Is Not A Scam", and although the rest of the email reads as if it is a well constructed Phish, I want to assure you, it is not. So, if you get the email from Notary Pay, just log into Signing Order or Notary Resume and make sure your EIN is correct. After that, all you need to do is reply to the email and say "Everything is Good". I had an experience that went the wrong direction for me, so I wanted to make sure that everyone is aware that the email is legitimate.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Pay Validation Email - Edgar Wise on 1/31/24 4:41pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.