Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: The Doc Signers--G/B/U? Most recent review in SC from 3/2022
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 5/11/24 9:40am Msg #648413
Michael Cantin is the owner of The Doc Signers. I used to always look forward to working with them. They paid respectable fees and paid by e-check immediately after signing. Even after they joined SD, their MO was the same ... until lately.

Yes, I've noticed their offered fees have dropped considerably. I still always counter-offer. Sometimes they accept; most times, they don't. The other change is that they are now paying via SD's vendor pay. Now, the notary doesn't receive the fee for several weeks. The way SD's vendor pay works is: hiring party pays SD; SD allows "x" amount of time for that payment to clear their bank; SD issues notary fee after that "x" amount of time; by the time the notary sees payment, it's been approximately a month.

My experience:
signed 3/3/20, paid 3/3/20
signed 3/28/22, paid 4/15/22
signed 7/19/23, paid 8/10/23

My star rating for them has now gone from 5 stars to 3 stars. Reason: their fees have dropped considerably*; and, even though they may still be paying the invoice the same day, they chose to pay through vendor pay which delays notary's receipt of payment.

*those 3 examples listed above were for my base fee of $125.00

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The Doc Signers--G/B/U? Most recent review in SC from 3/2022 - Lee/AR on 5/10/24 11:08pm
 Re: The Doc Signers--G/B/U? Most recent review in SC from 3/2022 -  Yoli/CA on 5/11/24 9:40am
 Re: The Doc Signers--G/B/U? Most recent review in SC from 3/2022 - Tammy Stephens on 5/14/24 1:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.