Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

ZigSig - Beware, name change & no pay, Independence Title
Posted by TxFox of TX on 6/6/24 6:42pm Msg #648590
So I was waiting to post here on this after giving another round of tries this week to get paid, but I am just fed up trying to chase "legit" signing services and title companies for payments.

The non responsiveness, moving emails, rejected emails, website parking/moving domains and oh we were "hacked" when mass email goes out from another notary seeking payment, it's just time to share one more signing service is not paying.

ZigSig, now going by MyZigSig is not paying. I have been seeking payment over a month, for a "we pay in 1 day" job, Emails to title and the signing service are not being responded to. Some at the original domain have been rejected, that site is unpaid and parked by GoDaddy. They are now working on portal domain MyZigSig. I did get a reply to an email at this domain from the "owner" Adam, but still no payment.

Independence Title has not responded either. I have emailed thru the portal and separately from my email to all on initial contacts. Still silence.

I know its another SS that popped up, and at the time I didn't see anything other than some slow pay comments when I looked. Now Im going to add them to Signing Central.

If they make it right in the next 15 days, I will even change my rating from a 1 to a 2. None of us are here to work for free or waste days chasing tiny money. I know the agencies involved got theirs on this deal so my tiny fee is scraps and they can pay me.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 ZigSig - Beware, name change & no pay, Independence Title - TxFox on 6/6/24 6:42pm
 Re: ZigSig - Beware, name change & no pay, Independence Title - pdl/cali on 6/6/24 7:29pm
 Re: ZigSig - Beware, name change & no pay, Independence Title - TxFox on 6/6/24 8:02pm
 Re: ZigSig - Beware, name change & no pay, Independence Title -  Doris_CO on 6/7/24 12:06am
 Re: ZigSig - Beware, name change & no pay, Independence Title - SteveS/CA on 6/7/24 9:51am
 Good Suggestion SteveS - Anna Fox on 6/7/24 2:08pm
 As was mentioned in a subsequent message - Linda_H/FL on 6/9/24 11:27am
 ZigSig: how it works, direct from owner -  Yoli/CA on 6/11/24 2:03pm
 Re: ZigSig - Beware, name change & no pay, Independence Title - MariaMO on 6/27/24 4:37pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.