Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: JOAN/OH $100,000 E&O insurance????
Posted by Mortgage Closers of San Antonio - Kenneth C Whitton Jr of TX on 12/8/04 8:49pm Msg #13059
I am glad that they increased it. I am having to purchase Realtor E&O insurance, as well as my notary E&O policy. My Realtor E&O policy is much more expensive, around $700 a year, and I am just an agent, not a broker. However; as an agent, your broker can charge you a fee for each transaction to cover his costs for E&O coverage, and I would prefer not to pad his pockets anymore than I have to...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 JOAN/OH $100,000 E&O insurance???? - Susie/OH on 12/7/04 5:29pm
 That is new - Joan-OH on 12/7/04 7:24pm
 Re: JOAN/OH $100,000 E&O insurance???? - Mortgage Closers of San Antonio - Kenneth C Whitton Jr on 12/8/04 8:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.