Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Above & Beyond CLOSINGS in ILLINOIS - Is Awesome
Posted by LJ of IL on 8/16/07 9:04am Msg #205896
I did my first for Alice this week. She is awesome. Very personable and friendly. She is one of US!!! She had 1 requirement and that is to call in after the signing not only to let her know the status but to make sure I was ok. She truly cares.
Would work for her anytime. Thanks Alice.

I was confused about the name because I had Above and Beyond All on my NO NO list. I am so glad I asked about this and we were able to get this straightend out. Be sure to ask questions if you are not sure.

I think I read on another board that Above and Beyond All is out of business. Hopefully this is the case and their won't be any more confusion for us or Alice.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Above & Beyond CLOSINGS in ILLINOIS - Above and Beyond Closings - Alice on 8/16/07 7:15am
 Re: Above & Beyond CLOSINGS in ILLINOIS - trnsa_IL on 8/16/07 8:46am
 Re: Above & Beyond CLOSINGS in ILLINOIS - Is Awesome - LJ on 8/16/07 9:04am
 Re: Above & Beyond CLOSINGS in ILLINOIS - Rick Loma on 5/2/21 3:11pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.