Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Is this a new Lender or ?
Posted by  kmnotary_CA of CA on 2/13/05 8:26am Msg #20456
I am curious about a company called "Amerifirst." I don't know if I have spelled it right, but phonetically it is this way.

I'm curious because I got a call to do 2 signings and neither borrower had taled to the lender, and neither knew the terms of their "loan". The SS sent docs, and I called for the appointments, and both clients stated they had not agreed to anything, and had not been contacted regarding the terms.

When I called the SS back, they called lender, and told me that indeed the terms weren't completed, and they would work on it Monday, and sign on Tuesday.

Seems pretty unprofessional to me. Anyone else have any experience with this company?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Is this a new Lender or ? -  kmnotary_CA on 2/13/05 8:26am
 Re: Is this a new Lender or ? - mike/ca on 2/13/05 12:19pm
 Re: Is this a new Lender or ? -  kmnotary_CA on 2/13/05 1:35pm
 Re: Is this a new Lender or ? - mike/ca on 2/13/05 5:07pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.