Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Newly Commissioned Newbie
Posted by JMS/OC/SoCal of ? on 4/22/05 6:03pm Msg #33409
Hello Everyone,

I just received my commission! Don't worry I won't be asking the old, "How do I get started, will someone give me free advice?" questions.

While I am in the process of getting my bond and oath and all my supplies I am working on some marketing angles and wanted to see if any of you have tried this. Now we all know the tried and true marketing methods so I won't go into those. But I've been saving all of the postcards and mailings that I personally receive in the mail to compile a good-sized database listing of local banks, realtors, and mortgage lenders in my area that I intend to target.

If any of you have tried this I'd be interested in knowing if you've had any luck or any sort of response. For those of you that haven't and think this may be a good idea feel free to use it and post back if you have any luck.

Any other advice is of course welcome. But from what I've read on this board, any meaningful "free" advice only comes from a few. To those few, I have enjoyed your posts and appreciate your advice.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

JMS
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Newly Commissioned Newbie - JMS/OC/SoCal on 4/22/05 6:03pm
 Re: Newly Commissioned Newbie - Merry_NoCal on 4/22/05 7:06pm
 Re: Newly Commissioned Newbie - Tina_MI on 4/22/05 9:28pm
 Re: Newly Commissioned Newbie -  Sylvia_FL on 4/22/05 9:53pm
 Re: Newly Commissioned Newbie - ColleenCA on 4/22/05 10:17pm
 Re: Newly Commissioned Newbie - Jeanie-fl on 4/22/05 10:23pm
 Re: Newly Commissioned Newbie & Q for CA Notaries - JMS/OC/SoCal on 4/22/05 10:36pm
 Re: Newly Commissioned Newbie & Q for CA Notaries - Jeanie-fl on 4/22/05 11:10pm
 Re: Newly Commissioned Newbie-To Tina_MI - ssnotary on 4/23/05 8:55am
 Give me your zip code, I'll tell you how many in your area - Melody on 4/23/05 12:46am
 Re: Newly Commissioned Newbie....TO JMS - ssnotary on 4/23/05 8:52am
 Here's and idea that may save you a lot of moss and fuss - Dogmonger, Ca on 4/23/05 9:55am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.