Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Mercury Transaction Services
Posted by  Sylvia_FL of FL on 4/28/05 11:22am Msg #34576
I posted this to GMN yesterday, but not all of you read there:

I have a friend whose husband has only about 2 weeks (actually less now) left to live. I wanted to get him a poster of the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs for him. (he and his wife used to live there up to about a couple of years ago when they had to move because of his work) And they were just moving to Oklahoma when on the way there he was taken to hospital. This is when they found out that the cancer he had was so spread they only gave him a couple of weeks.
I checked some websites a friend sent me but I didn't see what I wanted, and I also needed the poster in a hurry. I was talking to Susan James of Mercury Transaction Services in Colorado and I mentioned it to her.
This woman is wonderful! She drove from her home 80 miles to Colorado Springs on Saturday, found a beautiful poster in the Garden of the Gods gift shop, and she bought it, and then, if that wasn't enough, she Fedexed it overnight to the hospital so it got there first thing Monday morning.
I know it had to be a beautiful one because the nurses were so impressed that they broke the rule of not putting things on the wall, and they put it on the wall where Dave can see it. It means so much to him, he misses the Colorado view, now although he will never see Colorado again in this life, he can look at the poster and imagine he is there.

I wanted you all to know what kind of person you would be dealing with at Mercury Transaction Services.

I cannot thank her enough for her kindness. And she refused to let me reimburse her for the poster or for the FEDEX charges.

I heard from Dave's wife, Deb, today, and it is not good, there are significant signs of liver failure. This is so hard to accept!

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Mercury Transaction Services -  Sylvia_FL on 4/28/05 11:22am
 Re: Mercury Transaction Services - MaggieMae_CA on 4/28/05 11:30am
 Blessings on Susan James! - Ernest_CT on 4/28/05 11:31am
 Re: Blessings on Susan James! -  Simone E. Lewis on 4/28/05 4:23pm
 Re: Mercury Transaction Services - PA Notary II on 4/28/05 11:40am
 Re: Mercury Transaction Services -  Charm_AL on 4/28/05 11:51am
 Re: Mercury Transaction Services - ERNA_CA on 4/28/05 1:24pm
 Re: Mercury Transaction Services - rlogan-ca on 4/28/05 2:25pm
 Re: Mercury Transaction Services - Judith_VA on 4/28/05 7:34pm
 Re: Mercury Transaction Services - Sylvia_FL on 4/28/05 7:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.