Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Doc Printing
Posted by Kiso of CA on 5/11/05 11:22am Msg #37100
Yeah, Kinkos comes in handy, but my advice to you.....don't print out a bunch of documents there because it'll cost you the whole signing fee. A couple weeks ago I printed 48 pages of the letter size, plus another 48 for borrowers copies, but I couldnt get the legal sized paper to print here at work (yes, using company property...hehe) and of course I didn't buy my laser printer yet, so stupid me, I went to kinkos to print it from the e-mail.....total of 72 legal sized pages, $45!!!!!!!!! it was an emergency and I had no other choice because going to Kinkos was unexpected (whew, glad to get that off my chest) 4 or 5 pages would be fine, but even 10 pages costs too much over there, plus the "usage fee" they charge, for every minute you're on their computer. I bought my laser printer, finally, and hopefully that won't happen again! Smiley And no, I don't think you charged too much either, of course we have to set a high value for the work we do. Think about it, people can't process the documents they're in need of until us notaries finalize its preparation before they're completely processed...especially loan docs. People are in a huuuurrrryyyyyyy to get their money from the bank, and they can't untile WE NOTARIZE....sorry for the novel Smiley
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 did I quote too much? - Donna CA on 5/10/05 6:43pm
 Re: did I quote too much? - Joseph_CA on 5/10/05 6:48pm
 Re: did I quote too much? -  Susan Axelrod on 5/10/05 7:34pm
 Re: did I quote too much? - Joseph_CA on 5/10/05 7:49pm
 Re: did I quote too much? -  Susan Axelrod on 5/10/05 7:57pm
 Re: did I quote too much? - Joseph_CA on 5/10/05 8:47pm
 Re: did I quote too much?Susan - ERNA_CA on 5/10/05 11:56pm
 Re: did I quote too much?To Joseph -  Susan Axelrod on 5/10/05 8:00pm
 Re: So how do you happen to speak Spanish? n/m - Ted_MI on 5/10/05 11:17pm
 Re: did I quote too much? - Marlene Blom on 5/10/05 7:23pm
 Re: did I quote too much? - Select Processing on 5/10/05 7:59pm
 Re: did I quote too much? - Vicki/MD on 5/10/05 8:28pm
 Doc Printing - Bob-Chicago on 5/11/05 9:02am
 Re: Doc Printing - Kiso on 5/11/05 11:22am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.