Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Help!! I think I messed up an Affidavit of...
Posted by sue of ? on 5/15/05 9:04am Msg #37900
These come in New Century packages and I won't sign them, even doctoring it up. Nothing to do with the notarial wording because it doesn't require notarization - it clearly states that. My reasoning is I disagree with what you've stated the basic premise of the paragraph is. It goes on to say that YOU filled out the RTCs (they've always come filled out) and that YOU have complied with Regulation Z???. I don't know what that federal Regulation says and I'm not going to read and study up on it and then make the determinination if I've properly complied with it.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Help!! I think I messed up an Affidavit of... - Raychel_Ca on 5/14/05 12:29am
 Re: Help!! I think I messed up an Affidavit of... - Barry on 5/14/05 12:37am
 Re: Help!! I think I messed up an Affidavit of... - Lawrence Goodwin on 5/14/05 8:50am
 Line through notary section.n/m - janCA on 5/14/05 10:23am
 I'm with Barry and Jan/CA. n/m - Ernest_CT on 5/14/05 10:47pm
 Re: Help!! I think I messed up an Affidavit of... - sue on 5/15/05 9:04am
 Re: Help!! I think I messed up an Affidavit of... - LawrenceOK on 5/15/05 10:22am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.