Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Good to see people sticking to their fees...
Posted by  Charm_AL of AL on 6/13/05 3:23pm Msg #44346
I believe many of the SAs out there will eventually fall off when they realize what they are taking isn't paying the bills, give it time. They'll realize that they got into an industry blinded by a potential get rich quick scheme. Let's all stick to our own business acumen and eventually the cheaper SS's will either raise fees or drop out of the race. they'll start to see more and more notaries turning down those low fees.
Of course (for me) that doesn't include the occasional $50. overnight heloc down the block when nothing else is scheduled.

BTW: if anyone cares, they'll be reading the M.J. verdict in a few minutes
my guess...guilty
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Good to see people sticking to their fees... -  Charm_AL on 6/13/05 3:23pm
 Re: Good to see people sticking to their fees... - ERNA_CA on 6/13/05 3:26pm
 Re: Good to see people sticking to their fees... - Giselle_CA on 6/13/05 3:30pm
 Re: Good to see people sticking to their fees... - John_NorCal on 6/13/05 6:08pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.