Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: So NOW we find out...
Posted by bagger of IL on 1/10/19 1:50pm Msg #72251
First, the New York Times IS failing. Subscriptions may be on the rise, but advertising rates are dropping severely. Newspapers do not make money selling subscriptions, just like McDonald’s Corporation does not make money selling hamburgers.

Second, throw enough crap at the wall and some is bound to stick. Even a blind squirrel bumps into an acorn now and then

Third second and third hand information.

Fourth I saw both and opinions do vary. My contacts said Trump nailed it while Upchuck (needs to learn how to wear glasses) Sh*tmore and Nancy IDenture sucker) Pelousey looked like the Trup haters that they are. You are correct about the visa overstayers, but the Southern border is still bleeding illegals. If you have 2 holes in a bucket, do you plug both or just one?

Fifth – BULL Are you really convinced that not one terrorist ever crossed from Mexico?
Is MS-13 not terrorizing the citizens? So did they overstay their Visa’s too.
And before you accuse me of name calling, it’s Huckabee, not Huckleberry. Clean up your own act before accusing others.

Sixth - Do you actually believe that Upchuck and Nancy are above lying too?
Why, even the new darling of the libs, AOC, thinks its just fine for her to fudge facts, as long as she gets the end result she is looking for. She admitted this in an Anderson Pooper interview on the Clinton News Network.

And as far as your inane “challenge” is concerned.
I will not accept for two main reasons.
1. You do not get to set the rules. Really, you can cite anyone you want, but I on the other hand have to allow you to screen my sources?
Not gonna happen, it reminds me of an old Cosby Routine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0O1_X1t_dw&feature=youtu.be
2. I don’t make deals with Communists.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 So NOW we find out... - MikeC/TX on 1/6/19 5:46pm
 Re: So NOW we find out... - bagger on 1/7/19 3:16pm
 Re: So NOW we find out... - MikeC/TX on 1/7/19 6:22pm
 Re: So NOW we find out... - bagger on 1/9/19 12:03pm
 Re: So NOW we find out... - MikeC/TX on 1/9/19 7:25pm
 Re: So NOW we find out... - bagger on 1/10/19 1:50pm
 Re: So NOW we find out... -  canotaryhere on 1/10/19 3:40pm
 Re: So NOW we find out... - MikeC/TX on 1/10/19 7:30pm
 Re: So NOW we find out... - bagger on 1/11/19 12:25pm
 Re: So NOW we find out... - MikeC/TX on 1/12/19 7:17pm
 Re: So NOW we find out... - bagger on 1/14/19 7:54am
 Officially, so far 15 have been caught, Mike - Moneyman/TX on 1/15/19 1:54am
 Just one more lie. - bagger on 1/11/19 1:40pm
 Re: Just one more lie. - MikeC/TX on 1/12/19 7:42pm
 Re: Just one more lie. - bagger on 1/14/19 8:05am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.