Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: continued...
Posted by bagger of IL on 1/11/19 11:24am Msg #72264
It's President Trump.
And, he has been working on the border wall from day one, your information people obviously don't see fit to report it.
Now, the real fun issue you made up.

I believe he is actually feeding restricted information to the Russians and all of his other buddies overseas. If he gets rid of all the illegals who will work for him at minimum wage or below?

If, just IF, he got rid of all the minimum and below wage earners, please tell me how that benefits his business buddies. When I studied Business Management, i was taught that the job of the C levels was to make the corporation more profitable. One of the ways to do this is expense control. So, if they get rid of all the low paying positions, they have to replace them with higher paying workers, no?
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 continued... -  canotaryhere on 1/10/19 2:23pm
 not saying your wrong but would you please provide source?? -  sigtogo/OR on 1/10/19 10:07pm
 Re: not saying your wrong but would you please provide source?? - bagger on 1/11/19 12:25pm
 Re: continued... - bagger on 1/11/19 11:24am
 Re: continued... - MikeC/TX on 1/12/19 6:35pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.