Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

anyone in Carson's position should have known about REO's
Posted by sigtogo/OR of OR on 5/26/19 10:28pm Msg #72507
I am thinking that the group of realtors you were with maybe were younger less experienced than many?
In the mid 80's I spent a good 18 months doing nothing but foreclosure appraisals. All the banks had reo departments. When I got my license to sell r/e in 88, all the realtors I worked with were very familiar with reo's. Many of the agents are still working. US Bank and Wells Fargo still had large reo departments in the mid 90's.

When the meltdown happened and the head of the r/e division at Wells, with much hand wringing and gnashing of teeth, said no one could have predicted what happened because it had never happened before, that was jaw dropping!!
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Have a cookie? lol - Bear900/CA on 5/22/19 11:40am
 Re: Have a cookie? lol - MikeC/TX on 5/22/19 3:48pm
 anyone in Carson's position should have known about REO's - sigtogo/OR on 5/26/19 10:28pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.