Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

I'm glad you think this is a joke.
Posted by bagger of IL on 9/6/19 12:50pm Msg #72842
There are just too many false accusations and nebulous statements in your post to reply to them in just one post.
So, I choose to respond to your last comment of “I'm glad you think this is a joke.” If needed. I will respond to each of your inane commentary on an individual basis, but of course it will fall in deaf ears.

First of all, what is a joke?

My definition of a joke is the opening line of the opening act at your local comedy club. The “person” (note gender neutral for you libs) is usually unexperienced and tells jokes.

Contrast that with hilarity!
I was fortunate enough to see the great Bill Cosby in Las Vegas in the 80’s. 5th row, center seats. For an hour he had my crying and laughing so hard that I actually wished he would just be quiet for 1-2 minutes and let me recover.

Now, with that being said;
Of course, any natural disaster is not a joke. But politicizing that natural disaster IS a joke. So, challenge #1 is for you to tell me, who politicized this NATURAL disaster? Libs (aka anti-Trumpers) or conservatives?

When this changed from a joke to full out hilarity is when the ding dong lefty idiots tried to make the naturally occurring event a Trump problem.

MSNBC/CNN et al, and you never Trumpers are HILARIUOS. Your reaction is the funniest thing I have ever witnessed since I saw that Cosby concert int the 80’s.
Understand this – the natural disaster is unavoidable (unless of course you believe the current idiotic DNC candidates). Trump could not have done ANYTHING to stop Damian.

And, as a side point. I do not actually believe Trump has nothing wrong, and I will admit it – right after you admit he has done nothing right (I’m not holding my breath.)
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Amatuer Hour - MikeC/TX on 9/4/19 4:35pm
 Re: Amatuer Hour - bagger on 9/5/19 7:06am
 Re: Amatuer Hour - MikeC/TX on 9/5/19 4:56pm
 I'm glad you think this is a joke. - bagger on 9/6/19 12:50pm
 Re: I - MikeC/TX on 9/6/19 4:25pm
 Re: I - bagger on 9/7/19 10:25am
 Re: I - MikeC/TX on 9/7/19 4:41pm
 Re: I - bagger on 9/9/19 7:31am
 Re: I - MikeC/TX on 9/10/19 4:35pm
 Side note - bagger on 9/7/19 10:36am
 Another admission.. - bagger on 9/9/19 10:46am
 Forgot to take the s out of the link - bagger on 9/9/19 11:04am
 Re: Another admission.. - MikeC/TX on 9/9/19 6:50pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.