Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: This is insane...
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 10/19/19 6:35pm Msg #72945
Mike, can you cite your sources for
1) the claim that we, the U.S., convinced the Kurds to destroy their defensive positions PRIOR to our troops being pulled out
2) "Erdogan told Trump to move our troops out of the way...And Trump did as he was told..."

I don't agree with how Trump pulled our troops out or how he announced it. I also don't agree with how he has treated the our allies, the Kurds. I'm not sure agree with the reasons behind his actions that you have claimed, I haven't seen any factual evidence to back up those specific claims. IMO, Trump's actions have hurt not only our allies but also the U.S. in ways that we will not fully see for a few years.

Other than saying that I don't agree with Trump on this, I'm not sure how much more I can add to this discussion (because, for the most part, most of us seem to be in agreement on this one).
I would, however, be very interested in viewing the sources you found I mentioned above. Thanks in advance.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 This is insane... - MikeC/TX on 10/7/19 6:54pm
 Re: This is insane... - bagger on 10/8/19 8:56am
 Re: This is insane... - MikeC/TX on 10/9/19 5:58pm
 Re: This is insane... - shooterclay on 10/9/19 11:03pm
 Re: This is insane... - MikeC/TX on 10/10/19 5:31pm
 Re: This is insane... - MikeC/TX on 10/10/19 6:57pm
 Re: This is insane... - bagger on 10/11/19 1:43pm
 Re: This is insane... - MikeC/TX on 10/12/19 5:32pm
 Re: This is insane... - Moneyman/TX on 10/19/19 6:35pm
 Re: This is insane... - MikeC/TX on 10/20/19 6:14pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.