Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

about that voter fraud. Lets look at Georgia
Posted by  sigtogo/OR of OR on 6/10/20 7:23pm Msg #74849
"The other big news today was chaos in Georgia’s voting. Five states held primaries today, and voting appeared to be unremarkable in Nevada, North Dakota, South Carolina, and West Virginia.

But things went badly wrong in Georgia. Mail-in ballots never arrived, sending voters to polls where machines were missing or malfunctioning. People waited in line for hours. The problems were worst in heavily minority counties.

Georgia’s voting system has been unworkable for years, either from incompetence or design, and a new system put in place before this election is clearly inadequate. Democrat Stacey Abrams, who lost the race for Georgia’s governor to Republican Brian Kemp, who was at the time Georgia’s secretary of state and thus responsible for overseeing hisown election, called the 2018 election “rotten and rigged.” Of today’s election, she said Georgians “deserve better.” Republican secretary of state Brad Raffensperger blamed local officials for the problems, but Democrats say he owns this debacle, and must fix it before November.

He must fix it before November, but has little incentive to, because for the first time in decades, Georgia appears to be in play in this year’s presidential contest."

excerpt from Heather Cox Richardson, history prof, Letter to American
http://heathercoxrichardson.substack.com/p/june-9-202o?r=574ps&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email&utm_source=copy
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 about that voter fraud. Lets look at Georgia -  sigtogo/OR on 6/10/20 7:23pm
 Re: received my email today that my ballot barcode has been - Carolyn Bodley on 6/10/20 9:13pm
 Re: received my email today that my ballot barcode has been - Luckydog on 6/11/20 1:30pm
 Re: about that voter fraud. Lets look at Georgia - shooterclay on 6/10/20 10:16pm
 Re: about that voter fraud. Lets look at Georgia -  JanetK_CA on 6/11/20 2:08am
 Re: about that voter fraud. Lets look at Georgia - shooterclay on 6/11/20 2:06pm
 Re: about that voter fraud. Lets look at Georgia - MikeC/TX on 6/11/20 3:40pm
 Re: about that voter fraud. Lets look at Georgia - shooterclay on 6/11/20 4:28pm
 COME ON GUYS! this post is about Georgia bungled voting!! -  sigtogo/OR on 6/11/20 8:02pm
 Re: COME ON GUYS! this post is about Georgia bungled voting!! - shooterclay on 6/11/20 9:50pm
 Bringing this thread back on track... - MikeC/TX on 6/12/20 4:21pm
 Re: Bringing this thread back on track... - shooterclay on 6/13/20 7:16pm
 Re: Bringing this thread back on track... - MikeC/TX on 6/14/20 3:37pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.