Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Hugh, RE: Msg #74707, history begs to differ with you...
Posted by HisHughness of TX on 6/27/20 5:42pm Msg #75166
Not going to rise to the bait. Nobody changes their minds because of what's posted on this forum. It is a platform for Trump cultists to gloat (for three years) and to console each other (for the past eight months); and for rational posters to beta-test their talking points for other fora where the participants seek reasonable discussion. Consequently, I don't spend any time googling to rebut assertions here.

I will say, that despite your disavowal, any attempt to compare the Republican Party of Theodore Roosevelt and, much later, of Richard Nixon with the monstrosity the party has become since Newt Gingrich is a travesty that only stamps the propounder as either ignorant or mendacious. Nixon's Republican colleagues were prepared to throw him out of office. Compare that to the clowns currently occupying those seats.

Never thought I would say this, but I wish the corrent president had just a fraction of Nixon's expertise in governance.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Hugh, RE: Msg #74707, history begs to differ with you... - Moneyman/TX on 6/27/20 8:36am
 Two thumbs up! n/m - Luckydog on 6/27/20 12:45pm
 Re: Hugh, RE: Msg #74707, history begs to differ with you... - HisHughness on 6/27/20 5:42pm
 Re: Hugh, RE: Msg #74707, history begs to differ with you... - MikeC/TX on 6/27/20 6:13pm
 So basically, you know you are wrong, just don't care. n/m - Moneyman/TX on 7/4/20 4:25pm
 Re: So basically, you know you are wrong, just don - HisHughness on 7/5/20 12:46am
 Not according to the links I provided. n/m - Moneyman/TX on 7/10/20 6:20am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.