Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Trump Reality What are you? Mike's stand-in? LOL! :)
Posted by Linda_H/FL of FL on 10/6/20 7:35am Msg #76636

1. leave hospital after 3 days; - agree - a mistake IMO but that's just MY un-medical-educated opinion; doctors claim he can get the same level of care at the WH as he can in the hospital;

2. once at White House, remove mask and shove in pocket; agree

3. grimace and gasp for air; agree - yes he did, hence my previous post on this

4. ignore the fact that White House is a COVID Petri dish and you, as President, are still highly contagious! Okay...now don't you think the WH has been disinfected top to bottom? He's in the "basement"/lower level near the medical clinic in makeshift offices - which have all been disinfected. And he will be isolated - in fact, wouldn't surprise me if they've set up a hospital scenario right at that medical clinic. C'mon - he gets better care there than you or I do in our own lives..you know that.

5. but your followers will say how strong you are. No comment on this except that although I think he felt it was a show of strength, that was ruined when he was trying to catch his breath on the balcony.

He may not be exactly the best patient in the world. I know I, personally, don't like being in the hospital when I know I can do for myself at home exactly what they're doing for me there - with better food and more comfort. Besides the fact - it's his decision with doctor's advice and if he truly "freaked out" when he got the diagnosis, I'm sure he's listening to them a bit closer.

PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Trump Reality - Carolyn Bodley on 10/5/20 11:24pm
 Re: Trump Reality What are you? Mike's stand-in? LOL! :) - Linda_H/FL on 10/6/20 7:35am
 Re: Trump Reality What are you? Mike - Carolyn Bodley on 10/6/20 10:56am
 Re: Trump Reality What are you? Mike - Moneyman/TX on 10/6/20 12:06pm
 Re: Trump Reality - Luckydog on 10/6/20 1:40pm
 Re: Trump Reality - shooterclay on 10/6/20 2:13pm
 About disinfecting... -  JanetK_CA on 10/6/20 9:00pm
 Re: About disinfecting... - Carolyn Bodley on 10/6/20 9:34pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.