Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Agree
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 9/11/21 4:27pm Msg #79398
I like to supply a link to support what I state, some people just don't see value in it if they don't agree. It may be another opinion, it may be supporting verified facts, but it's something else such as a tweet or blogger or video.

This is a forum of opinions. We are not fact-checkers here or the press that has an obligation or do hours of research because you state an opinion. If you want reality, then people need to do their own homework if they disagree. I know that if it doesn't fit the op[psing side ideals, it's then false, an opinion, or fake news. That can go both ways left or right...neither side is a saint here.
That's what a forum is, a conversation of different values and opinions. Hopefully, we all can agree on what we say and try and back it up as what we believe is true, but never ever will the left and right ever agree on anything in the near future.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Fact checkers can't even get their own correction right - Moneyman/TX on 9/6/21 10:19am
 your source for these words of wisdom is a blogger? hahahaha n/m - sigtogo/OR on 9/6/21 11:38am
 Since the actual tweets aren't good enough for you try this - Moneyman/TX on 9/6/21 3:59pm
 Re: Since the actual tweets aren - MikeC/TX on 9/8/21 11:44pm
 Re: Since the actual tweets aren - Moneyman/TX on 9/10/21 6:00pm
 Agree - Luckydog on 9/11/21 4:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.