Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Some people never learn
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 1/6/23 5:56pm Msg #82249
I guess you missed the part where I said that the web pages were scrubbed and the ORIGINAL pages, as published, were archived and available on The Wayback Machine.

What I posted was a screenshot of the page as it existed before his staff cleaned it. And although I didn't post a link to a screenshot to his announcement that he was sworn in, an archived copy does exist, and lots of people have seen it. What you are referring to now is a rewritten version of history in some respects. Luckily, we have the receipts.

Santos is not the first politician to scrub his website of errors after getting caught, nor will he be the last. Any web developer worth the money would never publicly publish a web page filled with provably false information, because even if you take it down, it has probably been archived.

I will give Santos the benefit of the doubt and allow him to blame it on his incompetent staff... but it DID happen.

PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Some people never learn - MikeC/TX on 1/5/23 6:59pm
 Re: Some people never learn - PaigeTurner on 1/6/23 3:38pm
 That wasn't his doing - but he made his bed... -  JanetK_CA on 1/6/23 5:19pm
 From CBS on Jan 03 -- Story claims - Moneyman/TX on 1/7/23 4:43am
 Re: That wasn - PaigeTurner on 1/10/23 10:35am
 Re: Some people never learn - MikeC/TX on 1/6/23 5:56pm
 Re: Some people never learn - shooterclay on 1/15/23 9:58pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.