Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: careful PT. don
Posted by PaigeTurner of AK on 2/4/23 2:27pm Msg #82430
http://nypost.com/2023/02/01/hunter-biden-admits-infamous-laptop-is-his-in-plea-for-probe/

The problem is not Hunter Biden the problem is his father was implicated. You all can believe what you will, there is supporting evidence out there as well that says the opposite of what you all want to believe.

Do I really care? No, I care about matters that affect me and my wallet personally. It's a distraction on both sides, but nonetheless, has to be investigated, and the dirty truth exposed for what it is, and the consequences that could arise from it. The right finds supporting incriminating documentation and the left justifies it and claims it's bogus or made up.

We can talk about Trump all day long, just start a new thread. He's no saint either, and if his kids were involved in the shady sh*t as Hunter Biden was, let's put it out there too. So far, no one has, I wonder why??
I guess they weren't crackheads and sloppy drunks like Hunter was, and if they did do some grey business deals were smart enough to keep it borderline legal.
What an embarrassment Hunter is to the President. If you are going to engage with shady foreign affairs, at least stay sober enough not to leave your laptop at a repair shop and forget about it. lol
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Cruz and Johnson get 3 Pinocchio's re:Hunter Biden laptop - sigtogo/OR on 2/2/23 12:51pm
 Re: Cruz and Johnson get 3 Pinocchio -  janCA on 2/2/23 1:25pm
 Re: Cruz and Johnson get 3 Pinocchio - MikeC/TX on 2/2/23 5:13pm
 Or, they made accusations, then when pressed to prove... - sigtogo/OR on 2/3/23 8:27am
 So all of you above - PaigeTurner on 2/3/23 10:51am
 Re: So all of you above - MikeC/TX on 2/3/23 4:37pm
 Re: So all of you above -  JanetK_CA on 2/3/23 7:23pm
 careful PT. don't wanna pull muscle with all those big leaps n/m - sigtogo/OR on 2/4/23 1:34pm
 Re: careful PT. don - PaigeTurner on 2/4/23 2:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.