Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: This is what bleaching her files means
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 4/5/23 6:53pm Msg #82762
Typical. Ask a question, you go running to Google so you can copy and paste stuff you don't understand to answer a question that wasn't asked.

The question was, "how do you bleach a server?", not,"how do you clean a hard drive?" Do you know the difference between a server and a hard drive? I'll wait while you go run and check Google again...

It is common best practice when decommissioning an electronic device to remove traces of old data. Every single company in the world does this. Some physically destroy the hard drive; others merely clean it. BleachBit is just one of literally dozens of programs that can be used to clean data from a hard drive - I have one on my personal computer that can securely delete files by overwriting them so that the file can never be recovered. I use it to protect my financial data. There's nothing nefarious about it, but Trump, in his total ignorance of how computers work, heard the word "bleach" and decided she had committed some kind of crime. And you believed him.

The 30000 "missing" emails? Her attorneys reviewed them and decided they were unrelated to her work as Secretary of State and could be deleted. Should we lock them away in jail forever as well?

Have you finished figuring out the difference between a hard drive and a server? If so, you would understand that wiping the server clean would totally destroy her home network - something that did not happen. But Trump, who is literally too stupid to even figure out how to turn a computer on, said that's exactly what she did. And you believed him.

Donald Trump dreamed up a bunch of imaginary crimes, and people like you bought into it hook, line, and sinker. Meanwhile, there is no actual evidence of crimes committed by either of the Clintons, or Obama, or Biden, or Biden's family, other than Trump's outrageous claims that they should be locked up forever. And you still believe him.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 The evolution of MAGA-GOP thought - MikeC/TX on 4/2/23 5:11pm
 Re: The evolution of MAGA-GOP thought - jnew on 4/3/23 9:03am
 Re: The evolution of MAGA-GOP thought - MikeC/TX on 4/4/23 5:12pm
 Re: The evolution of MAGA-GOP thought - PaigeTurner on 4/5/23 9:32am
 Re: The evolution of MAGA-GOP thought - PaigeTurner on 4/3/23 10:26am
 Re: The evolution of MAGA-GOP thought - bagger on 4/3/23 10:38am
 Re: The evolution of MAGA-GOP thought - MikeC/TX on 4/4/23 5:02pm
 This is what bleaching her files means - PaigeTurner on 4/4/23 8:00pm
 Re: This is what bleaching her files means - Linda_H/FL on 4/4/23 9:57pm
 Re: This is what bleaching her files means - MikeC/TX on 4/5/23 5:41pm
 Re: This is what bleaching her files means - PaigeTurner on 4/6/23 4:30pm
 Re: This is what bleaching her files means - MikeC/TX on 4/5/23 6:53pm
 Re: This is what bleaching her files means - PaigeTurner on 4/6/23 4:37pm
 Re: This is what bleaching her files means - bagger on 4/6/23 6:24pm
 Re: This is what bleaching her files means - MikeC/TX on 4/7/23 7:13pm
 Re: This is what bleaching her files means - MikeC/TX on 4/7/23 7:12pm
 Re: This is what bleaching her files means - PaigeTurner on 4/8/23 9:20am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.