Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: This could go in the work forum but…it’s so political
Posted by PaigeTurner of AK on 4/22/23 4:21pm Msg #82831
Interesting.
When I bought mine, I went into it with an 815 and thought I'd do really well. I got 3% but was thinking I'd be offered 2.5% back then. We know what's happening in our business, we see everyone's credit reports and rates all the time. It truly didn't make much of a difference because we are 1099's and lenders hate that. From my experience being self-employed is about as hard as it gets when financing a home. They want everything and proof of where each deposit came from down to the last $50.00, profit loss, and just everything in between. Also, if you are borrowing a smaller amount, you won't get the best rate either (they won't disclose that), there is just not enough money to be made off you, and that's the reality speaking to a LO.
There are so many variables.
The one good thing was that with an excellent credit score, I got the FHA without having to pay the fee with it, and only 3% down. I just had mandatory PMI for 2 years before I could request it removed.
I don't remember when Bush thought everyone should own a home or what happened. Frankly, I agree with that. If they can make home ownership more obtainable to people, I think is a positive and get off the rental cycle.
Homeowners take pride in their homes, they have security and they get equity...nothing good comes from renting except paying the mortgage for the property owner. jmo
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 This could go in the work forum but…it’s so political - anotaryinva on 4/21/23 6:55pm
 Re: This could go in the work forum but…it’s so political - PaigeTurner on 4/22/23 4:21pm
 Lots of google hits here’s one re Bush - anotaryinva on 4/23/23 1:46pm
 Re: Lots of google hits here’s one re Bush - PaigeTurner on 4/23/23 5:58pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.