Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Biden rambles again -- so press conference stopped
Posted by bagger of IL on 9/16/23 10:12am Msg #83078
Sadly, the problem is much deeper than POTUS.
There are currently 20 members of Congress over the age of 80, and they all have been around for decades.
The Supreme court has a few people in their 70's, but since they are appointed for life, it won't be long before we have another Ginsberg.

We all know that the solution to the problem is term limits, but we are asking the very people who would be affected to vote agains themselves, and that ain't gonna happen.
What we should all do in the next election is vote against the incumbent, that might just send a message.

Personally, I am 75, live alone, pay my bills, feed, clothe and take care of myself, but asking Alexa to calll my phone is occuring more and more often.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Biden rambles again -- so press conference stopped - Moneyman/TX on 9/15/23 8:35pm
 Umm...link doesn't work, just a bunch of gobbledegook n/m - Linda_H/FL on 9/16/23 8:55am
 Here is another one from YouTube -- should work - Moneyman/TX on 9/17/23 11:16pm
 Woops....but if this is about his staff ending the - Linda_H/FL on 9/16/23 8:56am
 LOL Here is that one -- Joe's going to bed <smh> - Moneyman/TX on 9/17/23 11:17pm
 Re: Biden rambles again -- so press conference stopped - bagger on 9/16/23 10:12am
 Re: Biden rambles again -- so press conference stopped - Moneyman/TX on 9/17/23 11:31pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.