Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

LAW AGAINST BAGGIE PANTS.....
Posted by JK/TX of TX on 8/25/07 2:11pm Msg #67
I would like to hear your view on this law. With the shortage of police officers and high crime, how can the numb skulls in office make a law to inforce with fines and jail time for wearing baggies pants that hang below one's butt!

Of course it's stupid and looks worse than stupid. But I think our law enforcement officers have bigger problems to conquer and demanding them to deal with this is an insult to our police officers duties in our communities.

My son went thru that phase.... I just pulled my pants down below my cheeks too and walked around the house flashing my “hanes her way” and I tried to answer the door in my cool dress fashion when his friends come over..... got my point across!!

LAWS, LAWS, AND MORE LAWS..... many of us come so close each day to breaking a law that could send us to prison and don't even know it.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 LAW AGAINST BAGGIE PANTS..... - JK/TX on 8/25/07 2:11pm
 Re: LAW AGAINST BAGGY PANTS.....You talkin' to ME? -  BrendaTx on 8/25/07 2:27pm
 Re: LAW AGAINST BAGGY PANTS.....You talkin' to ME? - JK/TX on 8/25/07 2:42pm
 Re: LAW AGAINST BAGGIE PANTS..... -  John_NorCal on 8/25/07 7:43pm
 I wish they would make a law against bumping music. - CJ on 8/25/07 8:13pm
 I have been known to embarass teens w/baggie britches... -  Lisa Prestegard on 8/26/07 8:16am
 Re: LAW AGAINST BAGGIE PANTS..... -  ToniK on 8/27/07 7:23am
 Re: LAW AGAINST BAGGIE PANTS..... -  Charm_AL on 8/27/07 7:56am
 I agree, Toni... leave the "baggy britches war" to moms... -  Lisa Prestegard on 8/27/07 7:58am
 and.... -  Charm_AL on 8/27/07 8:08am
 Re: and.... -  John_NorCal on 8/27/07 1:52pm
 Re: and.... - Dawn/PA on 8/27/07 2:55pm
 Re: LAW AGAINST BAGGIE PANTS.....CT -  MelissaCT on 8/28/07 9:27am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.