Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

We have the same thing here in TX
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 2/22/19 5:42pm Msg #31029
I renewed my D/L online last year, didn't have to change the photo, and I'm good for another 6 years.

Registration is done online as well; you just need to get your car inspected each year before renewing. The inspections are done by a lot of car maintenance shops, and the results are transmitted to the State DMV immediately. You can literally have your car inspected, drive home, and have your registration renewed online in less than an hour.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Follow-up on DMV discussion - JanetK_CA on 2/21/19 8:00pm
 I know you said you wanted a new d/l photo, but in VA -  MW/VA on 2/22/19 2:49pm
 We have the same thing here in TX - MikeC/TX on 2/22/19 5:42pm
 Re: I know you said you wanted a new d/l photo, but in VA -  JanetK_CA on 2/23/19 1:25am
 Re: I know you said you wanted a new d/l photo, but in VA - MikeC/TX on 2/24/19 11:11pm
 Re: I know you said you wanted a new d/l photo, but in VA -  VT_Syrup on 4/4/19 6:28am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.