Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Happy Anniversary! It sounds like a wonderful trip in spite
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 10/31/21 12:58pmMsg #33646
Sounds like a wonderful trip! Congrats to you and your wife.

Sounds like someone misunderstood some of the requirements. Someone missed a little word called "OR". Straight from the State of Hawai'i:

http://hawaiicovid19.com/travel/

Travelers to Hawai'i must:

1. Undergo a mandatory 10-day self quarantine; or,

2. Show proof of completed vaccination; or,

3. Have a negative result on pre-travel test no more than 72 hours prior to beginning final leg of trip.

While in Hawai'i, travelers are required to don face mask while indoors, maintain social distancing and wash hands frequently.

The above is just my interpretation and if I'm wrong please let me know. However, if I'm right, you may want to let anyone you know visiting Hawai'i know of the actual requirements. Nowhere in that entire 'site did I see anything about testing every 48 hours while in Hawai'i. Seems you folks went through a whole lot of unnecessary and inconvenient testing. Oh well ... at least you know y'all are OK. Smile

Thanks, Mike. You brought back some wonderful memories. I haven't been to the islands in over 20 years. Always stayed at the Sheraton -- always a beautifully relaxing time. Things I recall: Sunset cruise, Germaine's Luau, shopping at the Marketplace, experiencing a hurricane that was hitting the big island while I was on Oahu (lots of rain and wind and the beaches emptied out quickly).

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Aloha -  Mike Goodey on 10/29/21 3:20pm
 Happy Anniversary! It sounds like a wonderful trip in spite -  MW/VA on 10/30/21 9:15am
 Re: Happy Anniversary! It sounds like a wonderful trip in spite -  Mike Goodey on 10/30/21 10:18am
 Re: Happy Anniversary! It sounds like a wonderful trip in spite - Luckydog on 10/30/21 12:30pm
 Re: Happy Anniversary! It sounds like a wonderful trip in spite -  Mike Goodey on 10/30/21 3:28pm
 Re: Happy Anniversary! It sounds like a wonderful trip in spite - Luckydog on 10/30/21 4:08pm
 Re: Happy Anniversary! It sounds like a wonderful trip in spite -  Yoli/CA on 10/31/21 12:58pm
 Re: Happy Anniversary! It sounds like a wonderful trip in spite -  Mike Goodey on 10/31/21 4:23pm
 Congratulations to all of you! -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/31/21 7:24pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.