Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Just got word...
Posted by Carolyn Bodley of CO on 1/13/22 11:12pm Msg #34086
So sorry Mike. Tell them they can take Tylenol but make sure they don’t take Motrin. Make sure they stay hydrated, drinking plenty of orange juice. Rest/sleep as much as possible — allowing their body to fight the virus instead of the virus fighting their body. They should both wear masks around one another, even though they are both sick. Spray everything down with Lysol — doorknobs, handles, etc. Hopefully, they are staying apart from one another and sleeping apart. Not sure when they got symptoms, but 3rd and 4th days are critical, although they can begin feeling better, but because of that, they may try to do too much and down slide. Lower back pain and pain in their thighs can be normal and painful.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Just got word... - MikeC/TX on 1/13/22 10:29pm
 Re: Just got word... -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/13/22 11:11pm
 Re: Just got word... - Carolyn Bodley on 1/13/22 11:12pm
 I thought it has been proven that the virus doesn't live -  MW/VA on 1/15/22 10:16am
 I live alone & have an "air scrubber" on my furnace. -  MW/VA on 1/15/22 10:17am
 Re: I thought it has been proven that the virus doesn - Carolyn Bodley on 1/15/22 10:44am
 Re: I thought it has been proven that the virus doesn - SC/CA on 1/15/22 10:45am
 Re: Just got word... - Bear900/CA on 1/14/22 2:19pm
 Re: Just got word... - SC/CA on 1/14/22 4:02pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.