Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Executive Signing Services. Anyone know anything new?
Posted by  Hiba/CA of CA on 10/1/14 1:31pm Msg #516318
Hi everyone. I used the orange search button last week and replied to a thread from March/14 but haven't gotten a reply. This is why I am posting here. In a nutshell:
Ty from ESS contacted me in July for a trust signing (less than 50 pages) for the following day, July 24, offering 75. I accepted, because the package was tiny, the address was less than 2 miles from my house, and of course because they had stellar reviews on NR.

Everything went well, I followed their directions to a T (you have to indicate the signing is closed online, in order to get paid, no invoices are submitted) and waited. I sent Ty a very polite reminder at the end of August that the invoice was still outstanding. No reply. I sent another very polite email at the 60 day mark, asking Ty to advise when I should expect my check. Still no answer. I am getting ready to call him. But before I do, is there anything I should know, such as out of business or any other notaries experiencing the same thing with ESS? Thank you.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Executive Signing Services. Anyone know anything new? -  Hiba/CA on 10/1/14 1:31pm
 2 signings June, Aug, was paid within 2 weeks each time n/m -  garland/CA on 10/1/14 2:58pm
 Oops, mine was Executive Notary Service -  garland/CA on 10/1/14 3:00pm
 No worries! Thank you for trying anyway :) n/m -  Hiba/CA on 10/1/14 3:02pm
 Re: No worries! Thank you for trying anyway :) -  Amigoaz on 10/1/14 3:12pm
 Amigoaz, I'm sorry I don't understand... -  Hiba/CA on 10/1/14 3:22pm
 Two different companies. n/m -  JanetK_CA on 10/1/14 3:42pm
 Sorry Hiba, wrong company n/m -  Amigoaz on 10/1/14 5:34pm
 Re: No worries! Thank you for trying anyway :) - pdl/cali on 10/1/14 11:35pm
 Re: Executive Signing Services. Anyone know anything new? -  Christine/OK on 10/2/14 8:43am
 Re: Executive Signing Services. Anyone know anything new? - Beverly/CA on 10/2/14 5:33pm
 Re: Executive Signing Services. Anyone know anything new? -  Hiba/CA on 10/3/14 12:00pm
 Re: Executive Signing Services. Anyone know anything new? - stell/IL on 10/3/14 1:23pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.