Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Jail signing
Posted by Dawn Smith of IL on 3/19/18 4:54pm Msg #591325
I was contacted today by an escrow company out of California today. They wanted me to go to the Kane County jail and have an inmate sign some mortgage docs. Anyone here from Illlinois knows this jail. Does anyone know what this entails? I called the jail and the Officer that answered didnt tell me much and was very cocky. He told me to drop off the paperwork and the inmate would signthem. I told him that I was bringing the paperwork and needed to witness him signing. Heres my question.Does anyone know the procedure for seeing an inmate to sign docs?Has anyone been to this jail and how easy is it to see a inmate in there. Is there a long wait? Thanks for any info you have.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Jail signing - Dawn Smith on 3/19/18 4:54pm
 Re: Jail signing - Yoli/CA on 3/19/18 5:49pm
 Re: Jail signing - BearPaw/CO on 3/19/18 7:33pm
 I have had two jail signings. Both times I was accompanied - grapebed on 3/19/18 7:44pm
 Re: Jail signing -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/20/18 7:53am
 Re: Jail signing - Expeditor on 3/20/18 9:59pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.