Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

because due to huge infractions this big box bank
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 2/16/17 10:28am Msg #570141
has hired amateurs after firing all their big gun processors and underwriters, and their credit was run over and over and over again, then it was decided Mrs. B, who has no credit cards, period, after simplifying her life at retirement, and no drivers license because she no longer drives. Hubby has all the credit and drives. They are very bright...60ish, accomplished, renowned and celebrated artists worldwide. They have always borrowed from this bank for their real estate purchases and refinances.

They are just too out of the pigeon hole the bank needed to place them in, but finally, it was escalated to the highest level of the real estate loan department's legal expert, as they were ready to go to another lender. Their existing loan was about to reset to a higher rate. I think the bank didn't want to help them to get a fixed 3.5 loan. Their Loan Officer whom I've worked with a lot, fought very hard for his borrowers, and they finally won out.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Great clients waited 6 months for refi -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/15/17 12:17pm
 How in the world did their credit drop that low that quick - Linda_H/FL on 2/15/17 1:04pm
 this happened to a client of mine on Monday, more or less... -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/15/17 1:35pm
 because due to huge infractions this big box bank -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/16/17 10:28am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.